Frequently Asked QuestionsAll your questions answered!
1. I’ve placed an order but haven’t received a confirmation email?
If you’ve placed your order, the money has been debited from your account but you haven’t received your order confirmation email please read on.
Please don’t worry, this usually means that the email you used to place the order may have had a typo, or even gone through to your junk mail. Just check through your junk mail for us.
If you can get back to us with your full name and deliver address used to place the order, we’ll take a look at it for you and get right back to you.
2. My parcel is marked as delivered, but I’ve never received it?
If your tracking status says your package has been delivered, but you’ve not got it please check with your neighbours if any of them has taken it in for you. The same applies for any order delivered to a work address as more often than not they can end up in the mailroom before you receive them to your desk.
If you have done all of this and still do not have your delivery please send us your full name, delivery address and tracking number issued to you on your email and we’ll look into it for you.
3. I want to change/cancel my order please
We’re a fast bunch at getting your order out the door so unfortunately, we are unable to make changes once your order has been placed. Please just follow the returns process once your item(s) arrive and we’ll take it from there.
4. There is something missing from my order
Please accept our apologies if this has happened. We may have removed an item from your order due to it being out of stock, please check your emails as we would have notified you.
If you haven’t received an email about any changes to your order, but you’re still missing items please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, delivery address and tracing number on your confirmation email. We will then look int o this for you and be back in touch.
5. You sent me the wrong item
In the unlikely event you have received the wrong item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with the following information:
* Your full name
* Your delivery address
* Your order number
* Details of the item that you did not receive
* The details of the item that you received in it’s place
* a photograph of the item that you have received.
Once we receive all of the above information we will work quickly to ensure it is rectified for you.
Please do not return any wrongly received goods unless advised by a member of our support team. It may slow down our resolution process for you. In the event that A-Game Apparel requests an item or items to be returned, full postage will be covered.
6. I have received a faulty item
In the unlikely event that you have received a defective item please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* Your order number
* Which item is damaged
* A brief description of the damage
* Photographic evidence of the damage
If your parcel arrived to you damaged upon delivery, please keep photographic evidence of how the parcel arrived.
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 14 working days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of our support team, we cannot action a refund, credit note or exchange.
Please do not return any damaged goods without first obtaining authorisation from a member of the A-Game Apparel support team.
* Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time.
* Item(s) must be sent back with the order information you received via email at the time your order was placed. We need this to clearly identify you as a customer and may not be able to fulfil your request without this information (we will not know who you are)
* Item(s) must be unworn and unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, make up marks, signs of wear etc) if the returned item(s) fails this test, it/they will be returned back to you.
* Items containing animal or human hair will not be accepted
* Please note all items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
* Returns can take up to 7 working days to process, so please do not be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered back to us but haven’t heard back from us yet.
* Any item(s) bought in conjunction with any other offers, can only be returned to exchange for a like-for-like item, unless all items included in the offer are returned.
* all exchanges are sent out on a standard service
* Shipping costs are non-refundable
* The returned parcel is the customers responsibility up until A-Game Apparel has acknowledged that the package has been received by us.
* If the item you have requested in an exchange is unavailable, a refund will be processed.
* All returns should be sent to:
C/O Unit 8
* If any of the items returned are in breach of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
* Any items purchased at an event can be returned for a like-for-like product or store credit, we cannot provide a cash refund.