Select Page

NUTRITION HEALTH LIFESTYLE

Balanced Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching to improve your health and body

NUTRITION HEALTH LIFESTYLE

Balanced Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching to improve your health and body

Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching Tailored To You.

No more fad diets and quick fixes with generic cookie cutter plans. Improve your relationship with yourself and your food all while working on your body goals. 

Did you know that 70% of how we look and feel comes from the foods we fuel our bodies with. The other 30% is movement.

Our coaching programmes are tailored to you and include full nutritional programming to help you improve your health and lifestyle, healthy habit development whilst improving your body and self confidence along the way. 

Our one-to-one coaching is your personal support system, designed to guide you every step of the way towards improved mental and physical health.

Pregnancy Nutrition

(including planning for a baby)

There’s a wealth of evidence that shows the first 2 years of a childs life are by far the most influential and crucial on their future self and health (ref: NCT, First 1000 Days)

Even before conception, a woman’s diet and lifestyle choices can influence the future health of her baby. Habits are said to be established during pregnancy.

Childhood and Family

Did you know if you can get your child/childrens nutrition balanced and on those ‘optimal health’ tracks, the better the future health and early year lifestyle they’ll have.

This has a big impact from their childhood to adult life not only in their physical health; but their mental well-being as well.

Weight Management

You’ll learn the fundamentals of nutrition from qualified evidence based coaching. Eating the foods you love, using proven methods such as flexible dieting, mindful eating and how to enjoy the process without obsessing every step of the way.

A-Game Blog

Content covering Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle to support your journey and hopefully inspire your choices. 

NAKED and baring all….

NAKED and baring all….

Let’s talk the naked truth ladies! I was out at the weekend with my besties and what a bloody awesome time we had - the perfect tonic to life. Everyone’s at varying stages in life right now - new babies, babies on the way, teenagers and the drama they bring, life...

read more

START YOUR LIFESTYLE PLAN TODAY!

COACHING

With one-to-one coaching you really are giving your journey the best possible support to success.  

With a complete programme designed specifically for you with your goals in mind. 

Adele Johnston, evidence based qualified personal nutrition coach, twin mum and 2 x Scottish champion bikini athlete,  will work with you coaching, mentoring and supporting you throughout your journey to a healthier, happier and more confident you.  

Here’s what to expect: 

  • Evidence based guidance and coaching 
  • Tailored to you nutrition programme 
  • Initial 30 minute Discovery Call to get you started 
  • Movement and exercise suggestions to suit your goals  
  • One-to-one support throughout 
  • One-to-one weekly check ins 
  • Guides, Templates and Top Tips 
  • Advice and guidance 
  • Nutrition, Mindfulness and Lifestyle practices 

Need help?

support@a-gamelifestyle.com 
(Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm & Sunday's are for chilling)

FOLLOW US!